Thursday 1 March 2012

And something to look forward to!

So A-Z Blogging Challenge 2012 is here, and I'm extremely grateful to one of my fellow bloggers for having introduced me to this brainwave.

Thank you Skaypisms - Sangita Aunty!

 The rules are simple. Your blog post for the day should begin with a topic beginning with the alphabet for the day; the letter "A" being assigned to April 1st, "B"  to the next and so on till "Z" assigned to the 30th of April. Sundays are off for good behavior (apparently :P)

 For further details, check the A-Z Challenge badge on Akoustik--->Homepage

My intention isn't to win actually. It's just to engage my mind into doing something productive and different.

I was going to opt  for freestyle but I changed my mind later and decided to stick to a theme.

My theme for the challenge is Sounds of the Soul. :)

So bye bye dissatisfaction, it's time for some brainstorming and to let the words flow smoothly and freely!

No comments:

Post a Comment