Friday 2 November 2012

Nh7 time. Hello, Weekender!

India's happiest music festival is back!

Last year, it had been pretty spectacular. Unfortunately, I  managed to attend only a day out of this awesome three-day wingding, thanks to my semester-end examinations.

This time, it's different. And I'm extremely grateful to my University for chalking out a peachy schedule, that ended a week prior to the Weekender.

It begins today, and boy, can I wait?!

Eighty artistes, spanning three days can be quite overwhelming. But, that's the whole point. It's a treat to the ears and the eyes.


Energy overload. A lot of jumping and romping. Headbanging. Moshing. Pigging out on food. Screaming oneself hoarse. Photographs. A keen look-out for one's favourite artiste. Backstage sneak-peek? Yeah, probably.

OMG. I haven't been this excited in a very long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment