Sunday 11 December 2011

A letter to my blog

Dear Akoustik,
The year is drawing to close. Every year brings with it, some new elements, that maybe pleasant or unpleasant. As I contemplate over the elements that have surfaced this year, I realise you have been one major element, one that has helped in encouraging my skills at writing. Thank you :)

You are a significant part of Me. My first ever stint at writing. You instilled some confidence in me and helped me vent out a potpourri of emotions, be it delight, nostalgia, sadness, excitement, anger or frustration. My close friends admire you. You are special. A loyalist. I know you are going to be there for me irrespective of other changes that will take place in this much-hyped turbulent journey called Life. (unless Blogger decides to shut down, which will be the most unfortunate day of my life.).

I hope my posts get better as time passes. So that you become a better entity. :)

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

All I have to say is,

I love you

Cheers,
A.K. :)

2 comments:

  1. hello , greeting from indonesia...
    u are a guitar accoustic player?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :)
    Yeah. I'm no pro, but hope to see myself there someday! :)
    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete