Thursday 29 December 2011

Words that make you smile :)

Those old message archives containing those smile-inducing conversations, always have their place in your heart.

An invisible hand hits the Rewind button in your head.

You go back to the time, place and situation when that particular conversation took place. You compare it with the situation now. A wave of nostalgia washes over you. You laugh if it's funny. But you become sober, once you realise you are not in touch with the person anymore. The reason for that could be anything. Academics. Job. Misunderstandings. New friends. Changes, in general.

I chance upon a year old chat conversation on the Yahoo message archive.

I smile. I laugh. I smile again, because I know in this case, nothing has changed. It's the same situation. I hope it remains the same. I hope we stay in touch for a long time to come.

Cheers to our friendship.

This I dedicate to one of my really close friends, Saif. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment