Monday 27 February 2012

When the world turns bitchy.

 My first exposure to pure unadulterated bitchiness.

Where, you may ask.

College, of course. The source of new friends, who seemed genial and amiable initially. Scenes changed in a matter of two months and out poured, many dirty little secrets.

Time for some hot gossip. She is a geek surrounded by books, trying to please the teachers with her good grades. She doesn't have time for fun. She doesn't have a boyfriend. She hyper ventilates. She doesn't cheat during exams. She is such a know-it-all. She thinks she is funny. She doesn't get Marathi! ehl oh ehl. Guitar bajati hai, usme kya badi baat hai?

And then they dig deeper.

Her sense of dressing. OOF! Sucks. The glasses worsen it. Hahaha.

She is always smiling. Does she think she can befriend the whole class? What an idiot.

Wanna invite her to the party? Obviously NOT, dude.

So much contempt. A truckload of mindless nastiness bellowing out of some individuals who CLEARLY have a big insecurity complex, who, seriously, need to get a life of their OWN.

I think of SMJC, and I feel a lump in my throat. I miss everything. I miss my best buddies.

Malice. Cattiness which makes me want to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment